OPEN QUESTIONS. UNQUESTIONABLE RESULTS.
Specs: 8.5″x11″, 128 pages
Specs: 8.5″x11″, 238 pages
- Engages teachers and students in rich problem-solving and math discussions
- Helps teachers differentiate instruction for all students
- Offers models to help teachers develop additional open questions
- Expands the teacher’s repertoire of tasks available for students
- Clusters the specific expectations of the Ontario mathematics curriculum
Dr. Marian Small is an internationally renowned mathematics educator, author, and professional learning consultant. Dr. Small, whose career in education has spanned more than four decades, is considered one of the most influential math educators in Canada. She has authored or co-authored more than 85 math resources and travelled to mathematics classrooms around the world to provide consultation focused on improving understanding and performance in K–12 mathematics.
To view or download the order form for Marian Small’s Open Questions, please click here.
Number Sense and Numeration
Measurement • Patterning & Algebra
Geometry & Spatial Sense, Data Management & Probability
Grade 9: All Strands
Sens du nombre et numération
Measure • Modélisation et Algèbre
Géométrie et sens de l’espace • traitement des données et probabilité
Open Question Packages (Ontario)
Open Question Packages (French)
Questions Ouvertes K–8 Pack (includes 6 titles, 1 copy each) Aligned to Ontario CurriculumAdd to cart
Questions Ouvertes 4–8 Pack (includes 3 titles, 1 copy each) Aligned to Ontario CurriculumAdd to cart
Questions Ouvertes K–3 Pack (includes 3 titles, 1 copy each) Aligned to Ontario CurriculumAdd to cart