Each INTERFACE Teacher Resource (print) has detailed teaching suggestions for each selection, along with additional activities, differentiated instruction strategies, and assessment support, in order to guide teachers in the use and implementation of each anthology in the classroom.
Each Teacher Resource contains:
- Notes for teaching and assessing 21st century skills
- Teaching plans for every selection in the student book:
Before, during, after format
- Notes for differentiating instruction
- Support for activities
- Assessment “for,” “of,” and “as” learning support
- Reading strategies and think-alouds
- Table of contents and assessment support for multimedia
- Rubrics, checklists, and additional reproducibles
While stock lasts.