Position title: Associate Publisher
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Full time
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for Associate Publishers for Science and/or Social Studies to join our award-winning team.
- Manage Science and/or Social Studies editorial and design teams to produce print and online content
- Manage internal communication between departments
- Identify, manage, and collaborate with development teams including internal and external editors, designers and authors
- Coordinate the scheduling and production of a product line for print and/or online products
- Manage complete development cycle of products from concept to publication
- Maintain Rubicon’s publishing integrity and standards
- Keep abreast of curriculum changes and trends in publishing
- Contribute ideas for new print and online projects
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree, with a focus on Science and/or Social Studies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional publishing experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.