The following applies to all books and materials (excluding software) supplied by Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Paperwork for all requests to return items should be forwarded to our Customer Service Department using the contact information below. Return requests should be accompanied by an original invoice.
Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Customer Service Department
P.O. Box 69596
Oakville, Ontario L6J 7R4
toll free: 1-800-336-0980
direct: (905) 849-8777
fax: (905) 849-7579
Your request will be entered into our system and upon approval a Return Authorization will be sent to you within 10 (ten) business days. Once you have received your Return Authorization, the materials can be sent directly to our distribution centre at the address below.
PRODUCTS RETURNED WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER AT THEIR EXPENSE.
Products You May Return
- products invoiced within the prior six (6) months
- products in like-new saleable condition. Product that is worn, stickered, marked, or stamped by the customer, or in an otherwise unsalable condition, will not be accepted for credit.
- For defective materials, materials shipped in error, or books received in defective condition — please contact Customer Service within thirty (30) days of receipt. Customer Service will issue a Return Authorization identifying the reason for the return and will make any necessary arrangements. In the case of short shipments, notification must also be sent to Rubicon Publishing Inc. within thirty (30) days of receipt.
Products You May Not Return
- books purchased as remainders or on a non-returnable basis may not be returned for credit
- shrink-wrapped packages (They will be accepted for credit only if they are returned with their original packaging included with the barcode.)
- resources with Digital Access Cards will not be accepted for return
- reproducible teacher materials
- online subscriptions
- Multimedia, including software in the form of floppy discs, CD-ROMs, video and audio tapes and CDs, if the sealed packaging is opened.
All returns will be subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee, calculated on the original invoice price of the item being returned.
Unless the invoice number or a copy of the invoice is provided, credit on all returns will be subject to an additional five percent (5%) returns handling fee. Custom products are limited to 20% returns calculated at the account level for the current academic year.
How Products Should Be Returned
All products must be accompanied by a packing slip along with the Return Authorization paperwork. Returns that do not have the Return Authorization paperwork enclosed are subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee. Please include also the total number of cartons being returned and the full name and address of the sender.
Return freight charges are the customer’s responsibility, as Rubicon Publishing Inc. does not accept collect shipments. All collect shipments will be returned to customers at their own expense. Rubicon is not responsible for items that are lost during return shipping.
Where To Send Returns
Weight of each carton returned must not exceed 35 lb. (16 kg) or the carton will be refused. Shipments are made at the sender’s own risk, and must be wrapped securely and forwarded prepaid to:
ATTN: Rubicon, Returns
The Georgetown Group Limited
34 Armstrong Ave.
Georgetown, ON L7G 4R9
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or
call 905-873-2750 ext. 314 to obtain a delivery appointment
Rubicon Publishing Inc. reserves the right to refuse any return not made in accordance with the above conditions.
Rubicon Publishing Inc. reserves the right to modify this Returns Policy at any time. Any changes to this Returns Policy are effective as of the time they are posted on the Site. This Returns Policy was last updated in June 2021.