Position title: Editorial Assistant
Pay rate: To be determined
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Full time
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for an Editorial Assistant to join our award-winning team.
- assist editorial team in all aspects of the publishing program, including editing, rewriting, proofreading, research, and fact-checking
- support editorial team with filing and maintaining electronic and print records
- assist with market research, literature and photo research, and permission requests
- maintain Rubicon’s publishing integrity and standards
- keep abreast of curriculum changes and trends in publishing
- contribute ideas for new print and online projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Teaching experience/expertise in elementary math, language arts, or social studies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.