Position title: Graphic Designer
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for Graphic Designers to to design books & online material.
- design and develop gorgeous books & online material in keeping with Rubicon’s high standards
- commission artwork & work with artists
- Collaborate with other graphic designers & editors
- Ability to handle & incorporate feedback from multiple sources
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to work well with, and motivate others
- Ability to assess priorities and manage time and resources accordingly
- Experience commissioning and working with illustrators
- Experience leading & working with a team of designers, production specialists and writers
- Experience in layout and book design (publishing)
- Excellent knowledge of CS
- Diploma/certificate in related course
- Strong written & verbal command of the English language
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude … and must LOVE children’s books!
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
**Please include portfolio or weblink**
Send resumés & samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.