Position title: Production Coordinator
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Full time
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for a Production Coordinator to join our award-winning team.
- Coordinate the scheduling and production of a product line of print and/or online products
- Work closely with internal and external editors and authors for the production of content
- Collaborate with various teams including editorial and design through complete development cycle from concept to publication
- Track manuscript delivery and maintain production reports
- Maintain Rubicon’s publishing integrity and standards
- Keep abreast of curriculum changes and trends in publishing
- Contribute ideas for new print and online projects
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional publishing experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.