Position title: Project Manager
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Full time
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for a Project Manager to join our award-winning team.
- Organize everyday workflow of print and online projects
- Manage internal communication between departments
- Manage and collaborate with development teams including internal and external editors, designers, and authors
- Coordinate the scheduling and production of a product line for print and/or online products
- Manage complete development cycle of products from concept to publication
- Maintain Rubicon’s publishing integrity and standards
- Keep abreast of curriculum changes and trends in publishing
- Contribute ideas for new print and online projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Professional publishing experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced working environment
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.