Position title: Video Production Co-ordinator
Pay rate: To be determined
Location: Oakville, ON
Job type: Full time
Rubicon Publishing Inc., a leading educational publishing company, is looking for an Video Production Co-ordinator to join our award-winning team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideal candidate should be organized, detail orientated. Good at scheduling and working with people.
- Video production background / interest is an asset.
- Video camera operation is welcomed. Directing also helpful.
- As is skill with Adobe Creative Suite. (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video editing skill / interest also an asset.
About Rubicon Publishing Inc.
Founded in 1987, Rubicon Publishing is an award-winning publisher of K–12 educational resources for students and educators. Rubicon combines innovative ideas with a strong foundation in education to create original and imaginative resources of the highest quality. With a focus on improving literacy and numeracy, Rubicon books and learning materials help students in the areas of language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.