Changing classrooms one great idea at a time.
Filled with practical strategies, inspiring case studies, and powerful research-based evidence, this compilation is a must-have resource for K–12 educators, school board administrators, and ministry officials.
My Best Idea: Math is a concise, comprehensive collection of innovative professional practices in math from some of the most respected names in education. It includes articles on:
- Mathematics exploration through Algonquin beadwork.
- Coding and computational thinking.
- Teaching mathematics to English Language Learners.
My Best Idea: Culturally Relevant Pedagogy highlights the classroom-tested work of educators who are dedicated to bringing culturally relevant pedagogy to life. It includes:
- An overview of the tenets of culturally relevant pedagogy, including high expectations, cultural competence, and critical consciousness.
- Actionable “bottom line” next steps that can be implemented today.
- Opportunities for school leaders to build capacity and engage with teachers as co‑learners.