Rubicon, a Savvas Company will be presenting a full slate of booth events and giveaways at Reading For The Love Of It 2023. Find us at booths 106 & 107.
- Our tote bag giveaway starts at 9:00 AM on both February 23 and 24.
- We’re thrilled to have some editors and contributors from My Best Idea: Culturally Responsive Pedagogy at our booth on February 23 at 2:30 PM.
- The co-authors of Feeling Weird will be signing copies of their book at the 1:00 PM on February 24.
- All ballots for our three exciting giveaways must be submitted by noon on February 24.
- Winners will be picked at 2:00 PM on February 24 – and winners can pick up their prizes any time after 2:00 PM.
Enter to win one or all three great prizes! Here’s how you can play:
- Scan a QR code at the booth (#106 & 107) to receive a paper ballot.
- Fill out the ballot and deposit it in the box at the booth.
- Ballots must be entered by 12 PM ET on February 24.
- Limit one entry per person per giveaway.
Prizes include both volumes in the My Best Idea series, a 1-year MathUP Classroom pilot license, and a Words Their Way® Classroom Sample kit.
P.S. Looking to add resources to your classroom? Take a pic at our booth and enter our #LoveofLit giveaway on social media. You could win $150 gift card to supply your classroom!
Want to know about the award-winning resources that drive success in thousands of classrooms across Canada?
GET IN TOUCH